The purpose of Abettor Concierge is to use my 20+ years of being an entrepreneur, life coach and information junkie to Connect & Inspire like-minded people who are ready to release all the negatives of the past and Embrace all that is good and positive which will help them to Acquire their personal definition of success. ♥
Here are the basics about me Bliss –
- I am happily married for 13 years and counting. I love my husband and I absolutely LOVE being married!!! We have had our ups and downs but more ups than downs. This should hopefully show that I am level-headed and competent … let the record also show that I am a great communicator – I speak MAN – how else is he still walking and breathing and in his right mind and I as well?!
- I am a Mommi !!! I LOVE IT !!! I feel really blessed to have children. Due to my SCTD(more on that … ) pregnancy for me is/was life threatening. My first pregnancy blessed me with a healthy, vibrant, happy baby girl who is turning 13 soon! My second pregnancy I wasn’t as lucky. My little boy was stillborn. GOD has given me the awesome gift of being a surrogate/adoptive mommi for several wonderful kids of all ages, hues and cultures!!!
- I was born with a life threatening disease known as Sickle Cell Beta Thalassemia … the SCTD that I alluded to earlier. You may know it by its more predominate name Sickle Cell Anemia. The doctor’s told my parents that I would have a better chance at life if we would migrate to either the UK or USA … America it was! So, I know all the struggles and depressions that a life threatening/life altering disease brings … BUT … I don’t let it stop me, my motto is “I HAVE IT…IT DOESN’T HAVE ME!!!” I live my life to the fullest the best way I know how, I may have to take a few rest stops along the way and I may not get to the finish line the same time as you do, but trust me … I WILL!
- I am a great conversationalist – hence my wonderful coaching career and marriage ! I am a Certified Christian Life Coach. I am not preachy or biased … just practical. I love learning about different cultures and creeds of people and life, I may not always like them, but I respect them for the most part. If we are willing we can learn a great deal from each other. I do believe in free speech & listening – Yes, you are free to speak, but I don’t have to listen to anything that I find maliciously vengeful or hurtful. I would like to consider myself open-minded and try to listen to reason, but if it is not reasonable …
- I LOVE GOD !!! Plain and simple.
- I love life and all, well most of the challenges that life offers us on a daily basis. I am an Optimist. There is so much negativity bombarding everyday that someone has to wear the Super Human Cape … I choose to wear the cape, now the tights I am not to sure about … especially in the summer.
That’s about it … ENJOY!
Oh, and most importantly … I love to learn!